วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

to your grave i spoke |Severus Snape|

to your grave i spoke |Severus Snape| Video Clips. Duration : 3.40 Mins.


Hello everyone, i came back home. Missed you, missed vidding. Ah, sweet home =) While on vacations i had a chance to watch Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows. Part II. And it was so epic, SO EPIC! Now all my thoughts are about HP. Finally i can make a video about my favorite character -- Severus Snape. I've put all my love for this wonderful man into this vid, i hope you'll enjoy it. Also, to the children of the 90s, magical generation who grew up with the books -- nothing is over. Not really. Hogwarts will live in our hearts forever. So, don't be sad, it's just the beginning =) Songs: Two Steps From Hell -- Heart of courage Broken iris -- A new hope DISCLAIMER: I OWN NEITHER CLIPS NOR SONGS I USE IN MY VIDS. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED. ALL MY VIDS ARE FOR FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!

Keywords: Severus, Snape, Harry, Potter, Alan, Rickman, daniel, hermione, granger, rupert, watson, Ron, Weasley

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : aquabac

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น