วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

31 Jokes for NERDS!

31 Jokes for NERDS! Tube. Duration : 3.87 Mins.


In which Hank tells some seriously nerdy jokes. Harry Potter, theoretical physics, Star Trek, Star Wars, Chemistry, Engineering, Philosophy, Math, Computer Science...it's all fair game. I chose 31 because I knew I wasn't going to hit 50 and I wanted to do a prime number. Nerd Jokes in Your Pants: yourpants.org I made this video before Humpy Hank became a thing...but something tells me that humpy hang is going to become more of a thing soon. Other Jokes: 50 More Jokes: www.youtube.com 50 Jokes in 4 Minutes: www.youtube.com 50 Jokes: www.youtube.com Thanks to everyone who submitted (and continues to submit) jokes. It's been a long time since I've done one of these so I hope you enjoy it.

Keywords: jokes, funny, humor, comic, comedy, laugh, sense of humor, nerds, nerdy, geek, computer, games, star trek, video games, nerdfighters

ขอบคุณร้าน : ตู้ปลา อโรวาน่า ปลาตะพัต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น