วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Deathly Hallows Part 2 - Snape and Lily Pensieve Scene with Close Caption

Deathly Hallows Part 2 - Snape and Lily Pensieve Scene with Close Caption Tube. Duration : 7.35 Mins.


****READ 1ST **** I know that i put the close captions and after about 15 people YES i been counting my dear friends but a little bio. about me. *** I'm Hard of Hearing going DEAF( To let yah all know, It took me about 15 times to hear this audio 15 TIMES!!! to get all the words, I was so exited i wanted to just put it up. and for all my Deaf friends to see it, those who couldn't have a family member to interpreted for them. I know i and i said this about 15 times i could have looked it up on the book, but i was just so exited after seen the movie i wanted to put it right away. So everyone can see. So please I know i made some mistakes on the spelling.. but you don't have to hear it in every comment it driving me crazy!! And i would love to thank those that understand and are very happy about me putting this up :) **I DONT OWN NOTHING** Here is Snape and Lily Pensieve scene with Close Caption. I try my best with the close caption but enjoy. **Snape memories just made me cry, Alan Rickman did a AWESOME JOB!!!

Keywords: harry potter, scene, Severus, Snape, Lily, Potter

ร้านแนะนำ : arowana aquabac อโรวาน่า

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น