วันอังคารที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 13

A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 13 Tube. Duration : 7.42 Mins.


Harry and Cedric have been transported to some mystery location. What will happen? Will they FIND a way out of there? Or will they find that they're in way over their heads? "A Very Potter Musical" is an unofficial, fan-made, parody show. "To Dance Again" Lyrics (by AJ Holmes): VOLDEMORT: When I was a boy An orphan boy Id love to move my feet Id hear a tune and start to swoon My life would seem complete The other boys would laugh and jeer But Id catch em tappin their toes Cause when Id start to sway, theyd get carried away. And oh, how the feeling grows Id take my foot My little foot And with that foot Oh, how Id start to shake Id take two feet Two tiny feat Hey look! Thats neat! its coming true I finally get to dance again! Wahoo! To dance again Ive been waiting all these years To dance again Now, at once, a chance appears to hear that beat, so on your feet Its time to dance again! (spoken) Cmon potter! Imperio! You take your foot Your little foot Hey look! Your foot! See how it starts to shake QUIRRELL: Ooh try his arms! How bout a twirl! Hes like a girl! How overdue! I finally get to dance again with you! VOLDEMORT & QUIRRELL: To dance again! Ive (youve) been waiting all these years To dance again Now at once a chance appears Its lovely swaying, and the musics playing So come on! Lets dance again! VOLDEMORT: Everybody! DEATH EATERS: I take my foot! (VOLDEMORT: You take your foot) My little foot! (VOLDEMORT: Take that little foot!) And oh my foot! (VOLDEMORT: Lemme hear ...

Tags: Harry Potter, musical, funny, Darren Criss, AJ Holmes, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Dumbledore, Snape, Hogwarts, music, magic, Zefron, Pigfarts

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : ปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น